Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Thing 6 Revisited




Okay I wasn't able to load my picture from Flickr so I will keep playing with it to see if I can figure it out. I cut and pasted but nothing showed up. I also wasn't able to add a picture after I published or even add text but I know I did before? Maybe not sigh... anyone know?


oh double click on the edit page will bring you to the full "edit" but I am still not getting my picture. I saved to my pictures and uploaded from there. There has to be a way to do it straight from flickr though right?

2 comments:

VWB said...

you have to download the picutre as is and do the edit from your computer...you can use any photo editor that may be on your computer...but my editor of choice is PowerPoint...yes, you can cut away excess picture withthe cop tool in PPT!!

VWB said...

whew...my typing is very poor today!
picture...crop tool