Friday, June 5, 2009

Thing 2 Life Long Learning Reflections

I believe in life long learning. I am always interested in learning new things. This thirst for knowledge is why I became a teacher and later a librarian. My father always teased me that if I could be paid to go to school that is what I would do. Luckily I found a career that enable sme to go to school and learn new things every day.

The hardest habit I find for me is the habit of play. I find myself interested in many things but without much time to play and explore these new things. A perfect example is this blog. You may notice I did start this last November with the intent of posting photos every other week. It lasted a week I think. Other things came up and while I continue with my photography I am not posting them to a blog and writing about them.

The easiest habit for me is to teach and mentor others. I am a die hard teacher and I am always eager to help others even if I am learning along with them.

No comments: