Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Thing 18 Online Productivity Tools



I have used Google Docs before many times. It has been esp. helpful in keeping working and final drafts handy. I can access from anywhere and work on the same doc from multiple sites. I like being able to share with others and even the ability to let others work on the same document with me.


A con with Google Docs is formatting is off sometimes when I print. Also I feel it is best used for plain wordprocessing documents and small powerpoints.




I liked the open office tools. They were easy to use. I will definately look at these tools more closely esp. since I got a new hard drive for my home computer and couldn't find my microsoft office disc. I have been using the google docs for wordprocessing at home but I find the open office tools more user friendly. Maybe because it is set up like the standard office tools? Anyways it just gives me a second option esp if the internet is down. I can still get to the open office tools and work at home as needed. Yeah!


I've added a picture of the Cadillac Ranch just because it's Wednesday.

1 comment:

Twisted sister said...

Jamie and I have been to Cadilllac Ranch... weird...one of our mnay bizarre adventures together pre-kids!